Established in 1997, Harvest One Way Ministries was created as an evangelistic, multi-cultured, deliverance ministry. The vision is that its members will be inspired by the Word of God to be examples to other people. “A city that is set on a hill can not be hid” (Matt. 5:14). The power of preaching and one-on-one teaching is the guide used to direct God’s people in the righteous way.
Harvest One Way identifies and nurtures the gifting in each member. Under the leadership and direction of Pastor Gladys Hyman, ministers have been raised up and empowered through the gifting of the Holy Spirit. Ministries are being established to meet the need of all of God’s people. The Men’s and Women’s ministries address the need to build men and women of character. A Youth ministry has been established to equip the children at an early age to fear God and to serve Him only. The ministry is equipped to prepare individuals for the performing arts through the production of biblical plays and live performances. God desires this to be a ministry on earth, as it is in heaven.
Harvest One Way Ministries was built to be a family-based, people-building House of God that will recognize both men and women for the gift that God has given them. “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus” (Gal. 3:28). We encourage each member to employ their gifting; both the natural talents inherent to man and those offered to us through the Spirit, for God has given each of us the ability to obtain the things we need. “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning” (James 1:17).
“And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth” (Luke 11:2).
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible (without error) word of God and is the authority in the lives of Christians [2 Timothy 3:16].
- We believe Jesus Christ is the only way that man can obtain salvation and be reconciled unto God [John 14:6].
- We believe in faithful service in ministry through prayer, fasting, and practicing holiness by denying one’s personal desire for the sake of God’s kingdom [Romans 12:1-2].
- We believe in commemorating the Last Supper through Holy Communion [1 Corinthians 11:24-25].
- We believe in water baptism (an outward showing of an inward condition) as a converted disciple of Christ [Acts 2:38].